
Hi guys!! I'm sorry if you end up with flu...it's mainly my fault. But I got it from the Evans so blame them!! I also gave it to my mom, my dad, Kate, Tyler, and Wendy. hehehe i'm ever so evil. AHHHH!!!! I have to go to KU in about 4 days!! Eesh-gads!! It's a state piano competition and I'll most likely not place at all...ha that'd be hilarious! Not really but it sounds kinda funny. I still can't believe that of all the colleges to pick they had to pick that one. Why not Manhattan??? i mean honestly!! Oh well it will be a new experience going to Heathentown. You never know I might be able to come out alive. :D ha well i'll bees a goin' now. See y'all tomorrow night!!
Master Lancey
P.S. haha i just got a bunch of Veggietales songs onto my iPod haha ttyl. bye
2 comments:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! the first comment!!!! yay! ya jon just told me his feet stink...kinda strange if ya ask me...but o well. ok i'll blame andy! neway...i'll c y'all tonight.
♥ y'all! Tyler
i cant all the snow in our yard is practically gone!
Post a Comment