
Well hello there. I'm just posting because I wanted to update since I haven't in a while. Well, how have you all been? School hasn't really been all that great but God's been showing me that He's totally in control so it's all good! We got to start buying carnations at school and I bought about five I think. I bought one for Kate, Jenna, my friend Jennifer, my friend Charity(some of you might have seen her because she came a few times), and Courtney. Well, hmmm, what to post what to post. Oh! I just got some new electric guitar strings so I was able to put my high E string on so there's actually a treble note there and the guitar's becoming IN TUNE FOR ONCE!!!!! It' s so refreshing:D haha. But seriously, if you had heard it at all when I first got it you would completely understand!! Yeah well I honestly have no idea what to put on here so I'll just leave that up to you all to comment on here!! Hope you're all doing ok and I'll see you in a couple hours!!! bye and i luv you all!!
8 comments:
more like a couple of days hun! jk lol ok well that was a really long post, but thats ok. well idk what to say, so i huess i'll leave now...bye!
bye i just talked to you on da fone!! hahah now i'm all straight-up-G dawg. :D haha hope you guys like the picture...man no one's commenting i feel so loved..
hi nancy i wuv u see u tomorrow.
see you tomorrow too....talk to you later today......DONT FORGET PLEASE!!!!! luv ya!! tyler
o ya....
i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you so much nancy!!!
yay!! hurray for Canada!!
yay!!
Post a Comment