Monday, April 02, 2007

finally back on!!!!



Well hello again to you all I am finally back on the blog!! My computer was down for a really long time and I also didn't have any time to really get on and do anything besides check my e-mail....yah so anyways how have you all been? I know I just saw you yesterday but who cares? Tomorrow night is my choir concert and I am also playing a piano solo....woohoo......not really but i really like the song i'm playing so it's all good in the hood. dawg....:D ya so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to type what to type.......uh well i'll just leave it to y'all to post LOTS OF COMMENTS******HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE******

dying of allergies in my eyes,

Nancy Jean (in Tyler form) (oh wait never mind it's NaNcY jEaN sorry about that)

6 comments:

T~Dawg said...

Hi Nancy yeah yeah yeah yeah your back on the blog yeah yeah yeah! well I love you and I'll see you tomorrow.
T~Dawg
I made up another weird sound teeheehee i'll show you tomorrow. k bye

Nan_shee said...

ah sweet muffins of mercy...but you didn't show meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e ee ee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! oh vell i'll be alright. at least somebody commented on my stinkin blog!!! AH

T~Dawg said...

sorry well i'll show if you on Sunday if you're there.

Tyler said...

im sorry i havent had time to do anything. thats why it took me so long to reply back to your emails. but i love you, and i'll talk to you Sunday mornin'!! luv luv luv!!
tyler

Nan_shee said...

hey tyler just if by chance you happen to strangely check this before heading up to the sunrise service...........i'm gonna be actually going i changed my mind...i wanted the breakfast. ;D:D:D; hehehehe and i also have never really heard the band play w/o me being up there so this'll be perty cool. yeppers peppers. ttyl

Jonathan said...

Hi Nancy.