Well hello all. I am amazed at how pointless all my entries are except for a few...haha well I guess that's just my girlish side of rambling on about nothing coming forth into the light. :D Well we have a track meet tomorrow at Augusta so I get to sit outside in the cold while hunting people down for their times, distances, heights etc. and I'll probably bring my VeggieTales blanket with me. Oh, and I also get to see Ben. yay In case none of you knew this, I'm a manager in track so I don't have to run, throw, or anything, I can see my friends at meets, the meets are pretty fun, and I get out of school!! That's the only reason because I would really hate to be in track I'd rather be doing something other than just running in a circle. For example playing baseball or basketball or tennis or something is what I like...and volleyball. Yeah well I'll be going unless...hmm i might give the comment thing a whirl.
Tyler~I'm not one to just go up to people and say they're amazing but you guys are all pretty cool. I like playing with your hair:D:D:D.
Taylor~I think your sounds are flippin' hilarious and ....are you nauseous?
Elizabeth~I know you're not on the blog but I just thought I'd fill up a space JUST FOR YOU!!!!!! and that baby was really funny yesterday in the service...the really fat one in front of us. tehee.....hee
Josh~Hi..........................................uh.....................yeah...............TROGDOR!!!!
Logan~ well hmmmmmmm I don't know what to say......good jorb on the piano sunday
Jonathan~ well...my flippin' gosh i have to stupid idea on what to say......good jorb too
Joe~ same for you...haha
who else????? hi carrie!! lol even though you're never 0n geez can't believe you. oh and kate never gets on this but i hope your face is doing ok...hehe too bad the hair gel didn't work. and hi to kayla too. ya i'm going now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
haha ok well i cant talk so i'll talk to you......in TWO days!!!
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! i dont have school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na na na na na na!!!
hi!! :) i am really bored.....BLAH!!! :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) ;) :0 :0 :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) :0 ;P :P ;p ;P!! hahaha i am really really really really reallly reallllly really really really really really really really bored!! hahahahah hi :)
sorry that was me spazzing....haha :)
wow i am the only one commenting on here!!! hahaha i win!!!! na na na na na na!!!!!!! haha ok sorry...see ya in the morning!!! luv ya!!! :)
wow 5 comments from tyler!!! yesssssss i'm special!!! see you in about 15 minutes i think we're getting ready to leave for church
really its like 5 hours til church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!! lol ok well see ya in like hours!! luv ya :) IN CHRIST JON!!!!!
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!!! lol :) i am tired....lol can you tell???? lol :)
i had lots of fun w/ you, taylor, ben, kaili, and all the other people at the track meet. i hope we all have a track meet together again. i don't think i'll see you guys tonight but i will on friday!! bye
you arent coming?!?!?! *sticks out bottom lip* i'll see you friday i guess. luv ya (IN CHRIST) are y'all going to Bob Hoover and Pioneer League??
howdy
hola....
howdy
yeah we are and i'm going to be sooooooooooooooo tired this week!!! There's a participation meet this monday then the next day is a 9-team invitational!!! and the next day is choir contest!!! AAAAAHHHH i'm going to die i know it. but then the next tuesday is going to be pioneer league so i'm going to start getting rest and have time to do my homework!!!! yesssssss
same here!! but i didnt go to the b meet, and bob hoover was canceled.....but we still have contest tomorrow!! good luck!
Post a Comment