what up ya'll??? I'm so mad at Disney right now. I can't believe that they turned Nida into a bear and not Cina and Koda into humans!!! AHHHH!!! I'm so unsatisfied with Brother Bear 2. haha well just thought I'd tell you all that since I completely knew that you all were dying to know. Well, it's pretty late, you know being 10: 35 and all so I'm going to leave you all now for my comfortable bed. fare thee well!!
Nanshee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
well I thought I'd post a comment on here since it would make me looked loved and cared for. But unfortunately I happen to be unwanted and dead...not really but if there's a comment on here it makes me look pretty cool...as if I actually have friends or something, especially since I don't have any friends and this is a super incredibly long run-on sentence that you never think will end but then, all of the sudden...........it keeps going and going and going and going.....and then it ends. bye
ya ur kinda strange but i love ya neway!!
well gratzi!! i think that's how you spell it anyways.
WEIRDO!! jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk lol smiley face...:)
well ouch, there go my feelings!! thanks a lot tyler. but ur still pretty. haha ttyl.bye
well after that ridiculasely wierd comment there is nothing to say
ps like how i wrote on all your posts te he
oh yeah wspecially your spelling man, it rocks!! like a quarry..hah wow that was extremely cheesy but what can I say? Dangerously cheesy is all there is to it. well i'm not gonna correct you because I don't feel like it and ouch once again there goes my soul. you just love to stab, skewer, trample and throw my soul to the ground now don't you? ha jk but i hope you don't kill me but you might not even get the chance because the KU ppl up at the University will get me first!! hahaha wait that's not cool. darn it. oh well ttyl.
Master Lancey
come see my blog
Post a Comment