WELL i have recovered from the rage directed at Disney last night. I really wish people other than me would comment on this!! AHHH i'm not loved........so sad.........and depressed.......oh well. Long as I've got King Jesus I don't need nobody elsE!!!!! i actually have that song downloaded onto my iPod. Along with several other insane songs. Just ask Joe. He'll tell you about it...maybe. Dude we need to get Louisa on this!! I just thought of that. is taylor on here? and hilary? please someone answer my questions!! by the way i will probably not be updating this very much except for weekends or something. I'll ttyl. by the way i've now made that acronym as talk to y'all later. heheheh so crafty. bye
Nanshee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ooohooohoo i'm so loved i got 2 comments!!! AHHAHAHA i'm mad at disney for that but I LOVE THEIR MOVIES they're great. i still like blue's clues!! hahah the old ones because I despise Joe. AH steve is SOOOOOO much better!! hah hello kristie and my name is Nancy. ahha or nanshee. haha that's a Kate thing. ttyl. bye
Lancey
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i found ur blog!! srry...i had a josh moment!! lol neway, i cant answer your questions i wish i could. well...i g2g...c ya tonight!! luv ya!!
Timmy
fine just leave me timmy geez!! nice josh moment. haha that's ok i had one on jon's blog...c u 2night. bye
Lancey
what's wrong with blues clues? come on tyler help me out here...or kristie or anyone....please? hah well just one more question....WHY DO WE ALL KEEP SAYING Y'ALL AHHHHHHHHH!!!! geez yeah that's right tyler just laugh at me ack there go my feelings and my soul. bye. haha ttyl.
Blues clues ROCKS yeessssss
of course blues clues rocks...or at least it used to:( till steve left. you know how many stories i've heard about why he left? same with barney. please everyone share what you have heard on the issues for it is very entertaining. for the blues clues i've heard that: his hair started falling out, he died, he died from drugs, he went to college, he just did drugs. for the barney thing i heard that: he was a naughty man, he cussed on the show when a kid hit him in the head with a lamp. please post all other ideas that you've heard.
i heard that his mom called him in for dinner jk i made that up but that is a possibility.
i guess its fine...but i think that joe stinks but i am glad that he isnt a druggie! (sp) well i g2g but i ♥ you all!! c ya in a little less than an hour!!
bye!♥
♥ Timmy
Post a Comment