
Hello everyone. wow, what's wrong with me? why can't I just say wassup? like everyone else??? I guess I'll have to wait till I get to heaven to figure that one out. AH. I'm mad at the computer. OOOOOo I got free sheet music and i don't even know the song yesssssssssssssssss!! It's pretty darn sweet. It's called Born in Bethlehem by Third Day. some Christmas song that I've never heard and it's 7 pages long!! I'm also really tired cuz i just raked all the leaves in my backyard...dah haha last night was so funny. not the lesson but all the ideas like that crazy person who suggested people becoming nuns and monks...:D haha i wonder who that was???!!! eh? if you have an exquisite hypothesis please share for I'd greatly like to solve this mystery.
Master Lancey
P.S. just kidding about the hypothesis thing but feel free to do so anyways i'd actually like to know. :D but tyler can't answer. ok i guess you could and i really need to go and stop typing. bye
4 comments:
FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!! hahahahaha you have school today and i dont!!! haha (evil laugh!) neway i think it was you who said it...maybe not...but i died laughing...but not really cuz im still alive. i g2g do something.
c ya sunday!
♥ ya lots!
huh? what are you talking about? what do mashed potatoes and a rooster have to do with being a pirate? Mr. Lunt: hey yeah he's right we're supposed to sing about piratey things!! Pa Grape: And who's ever kissed a chipmunk? that's just nonsense! why even bring it up? am i right? what do you thing? Mr. Lunt: I think you look like Captain Crunch. Pa Grape: What? No i don't!
Mr. Lunt: Do too. Pa Grape: Do not. Mr. Lunt: You're making me hungry. Pa Grape: That's it! You're walkin' the plank!! Mr. Lunt: Says who? Pa Grape: Says the Cap'n! That's who! Mr. Lunt: oh yeah? aye-aye captain crunch!! hehehehhee Pa Grape: ARGH!! Mr. Lunt: Yikes!!
wow this is sad...but really...what are you talking about??? what made you laugh?
you said the thing about becoming a nun or a monk. neway...u keep urself entertained very easily. do u just enjoy typing veggietales lyrics? i do. haha so...i'll c ya tonight. ♥ ya!
Tyler
I LOVE THIRD DAY!! mostly. Mountain of God is a good song.
Post a Comment