Sunday, November 12, 2006

way too much time

I just thought I'd recite Love My Lips to everyone because I have absolutely no trace of a life whatsoever: This is Silly Songs With Larry. The part of the show where Larry comes out to sing...a silly song. One day while talking with Dr. Archibald, Larry confronts one of his deepest fears. If my lips ever left my mouth, packed a bad and headed south that'd be too bad; I'd be so sad. My my that'd be too bad you'd be so sad. That'd be too bad. Alrighty. If my lips said Adios! I don't like you I think you're gross that'd be too bad. I might get mad. My My that'd be too bad you might get mad. That'd be too bad. If my lips moved to the Luth, left a mess and took my tooth; that'd be too bad. I'd call my dad. Oh dear. that'd be too bad you'd call your dad. That'd be too bad. HOLD IT! did you say your father? FASCINATING!! so what you're saying is if your lips left you... that'd be too bad I'd be so sad I might get mad I'd call my dad. that'd be too bad. that'd be too bad. Why? Cuz i love my lips!! (undecipherable language) ok now there is no possible way i'm going to type the rest of this song even tho I know it. so auf wiedersehen. bye
Master Lancey

P.S. I was the one with the becoming a nun on wednesday night comment in case you uneducated people didn't guess. :D hah bye

5 comments:

Tyler said...

hahahahaha totally the first comment!!!!!!!!! anyway, i was talking to you while you were typing this! u r very funny, my Wildcats fan, extremely tall friend. well, i have to go now, so i will see you tonight. luv ya lots!
Tyler

Nan_shee said...

good jorb tyler way to be first unlike Texas was against K-State:D hahhahaha that's coolio cuz we just are like that yo. oh why thank you my longhorns*cough, suck, cough cough* fan/short(er than me) friend. :D ahaha i'll ttyl and i'll c u wednesday. have you noticed that only you and I comment on here? how unloved am I!!! but i still gots you tyler so it's all good in da hood. hahha hooked on ebonics!!!HAHAHa ok that was a good one if I do say so myself. haha ok well i need to go and find my life. haha bye
Master Lancey

Tyler said...

thats ok...no1 is commenting on mine! sad. i love you...and HOOK 'EM HORNS!! c ya 2morrow

Nan_shee said...

ooo to bad the horns are MUTILATED AND DESTROYED!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA DSJKLSDJfsl;kfjdl;a d;lksj ok that was fun. i'm so excited for the Christmas outreach!!!! hehehe ttyl

Tyler said...

me too..and that one person (hint hint wink wink) is gonna do fine, just reassure her, she needs it. please. and that other person is still clueless!! yay!