Saturday, November 18, 2006

yet another post

Hey guys. I feel deeply sorry for you Jayhalk fans out there because tonight K-state is going to DESTROY you!! BAHAHAH well enough of that how is everyone? and why are tyler and I the only ones commenting on people's blogs???? eh??? It's kinda strange. I would recite another veggietales song for you guys but i don't feels like it. I have a cold and it's stupid. :Dha but yeah i'm pretty pumped(like a pumpkin haha tyler) because my dad is taking Wendy and me shopping for winter coats today..... wow some people cease to amaze me like my sister for instance. she is becoming a total nutritionist fanatic and OH MY GOSH!! it's getting out of control. she is freaking out because she just found out that there is like 910 mg of salt in half of a Ramen noodle packet thing. can anyone say paranoid? oh well i guess it's a good thing but it gets annoying sometimes. and everyone be in prayer for josh, jon, holly, and taylor's families because they are having a lot of health and death issues in their families. well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!!
Nancy

P.S. Can you believe it? i actually signed my real name! WOW:D haha ttyl. bye

8 comments:

Tyler said...

dont worry i will...we had a death in our family too. my aunt bettty. i didnt know her really, but my great grandma only weighs 66lbs. and she is 96. scary, we dont know how long she'll last. but we're praying

Nan_shee said...

ok that stinks...wow!!! she's like anorexic!! not really but that's really skinny. i'll bees a prayin for her. bye

Tyler said...

thanks i appreciate it.

Tyler said...

wow nobody comments on here anymore! lol

Tyler said...

me 2!!

Tyler said...

you know it. joe "he" knows

Tyler said...

its all good

Tyler said...

haha its 2night!! luv y'all!
tyler