Monday, January 08, 2007

An actual new post!



Hola mi amigos! Well hmmm. i had to switch the blogger systems because it says on the thingie that the old blogger is gonna be shut down kinda soon. idk. that what the blogger news said or something incase you would want to check that out. I had lots of fun yesterday what about you guys? Personally I think it could have been louder. :D Oh well it was alright. I was actually able to be the person in the audience instead of playing onstage(or in our case at the front of the room). It was pretty awesome. Haha you all need to check out the picture of Tyler and me on her blog lol it's so hilarious! I actually look possessed. JOSH DON'T SAY ANYTHING!! :D jk but yeah we're having some missionaries come over tonight for supper. We having some pretty good food too. hmm. oh i was thinking about this last night at the church. I was thinking how awesome it'd be if our praise band was able to somehow idk like bring back the youth services. idk what you guys think but i LOVED!!! those soooooo much. We could have Mike and CJ or someone else do the sermons again. I like Pastor David and all and Peter and the choir but i really think that the youth pay a lot more attention in the youth services than in the big church services. I liked those alot though. But idk post on here what you guys think. I hope I'm not the only one though...haha and for people like Taylor and Hillary who weren't here during then, oh my goo it was the best picture last night times like 5 in Central Court every sunday!! it was great......... anyways... i'll talk to all of you on Wednesday!! Hope school's going good for you all especially you Andover people(Tyler, Kaili, Taylor, and Hollie). God bless!!!! this is a really long blog!! haha bye

NANCY WINKLEY!!!

14 comments:

Tyler said...

hey thanks nancy! i think that would be awesome, but they feed the homeless there, and they cant find another place to do it. but ya so, if u can get them to do that, be my guest. haha i like that song. be our guest be our guest! haha lol ;)

Nan_shee said...

oh ok i keep forgetting that. well i need to go we're having these missionaries over for supper!! bye

T~Dawg said...

THnak you nancy your advice was really sweet. I appreciate everything that you told me. I will see you tomorrow and you have a good week. also remember that you are special and God loves you for you.

Luv you
Taylor

Tyler said...

HE HAS A SHOE AND I HAVE A POT, BUT WHEN YOU LOOK DEEPER THERE'S MORE THAT WE'VE GOT! GOD MADE US SPECIAL AND NOW I CAN SEE IF YOUR SPECIAL TO HIM, THAN YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME! LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, WHEN SOMEONE HELPS YOU THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND, WHEN YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR! LOVING MEANS LENDING A HAND!!!!!

haha i love veggie tales!

Nan_shee said...

OH NO! WHAT WE GONNA DO? THE KING LIKES DANIEL MORE THAN ME AND YOU. OH NO WHAT WE GONNA DO? WE GOTTA GET HIM OUTTA HERE! WE COULD THROW HIM IN THE DUNGEON; WE COULD LET HIM ROT IN JAIL. ok that's all i really remember. so yeah. i'll ttyl. bye!!!

Nancy

Tyler said...

haha i love veggietales!!! they come in handy so much!

Tyler said...

we could use him as a footstool or a table to play scrabble on and tie him up and beat him up, and throw him outta babylon! haha

Nan_shee said...

teehee hee hee heeheehehehehehehe ok i'll see y'all tomorrow night.

Tyler said...

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND ON ME! o sorry wrong movie.....lol

I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND LA LA LA...I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND!!

Nan_shee said...

haha but toy story is a good movie too. not as good as veggietales though!!! WAHAHAH

Tyler said...

heheheehe you know it!

Nan_shee said...

i'll see you tomorrow........

Tyler said...

u mean today?!

Tyler said...

i mean yesterday.