Monday, May 28, 2007

Back for a little bit


Well, I'm going to just post right now so the blog won't just never be updated. I'm not sure who all's going to Worlds of Fun but I kinda want to know because .....I don't know I just do. I know that Tyler, Taylor, Joe, Jon, I think Ben and Josh, the twins, and Danae are going. Other than that I have to clue, so please tell me. Wait, darn those are all the people that actually get on the blog...dang it. Oh well, idk I'm not going to post really anything more now so bye.


Nancy
P.S. Please everyone be praying for Laura's dad, Fred, that he'll be healed because he's really not doing well right now. He has a tumor or something of the sort. Just please pray for him and his family.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

you know what i just thought about....? "hello there my home frying pan!" hahaahahahaha o my goo good times!! luv ya

Nan_shee said...

yes yes quite quite.