Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Poem i found...

Hey guys I found this poem, just wondering what you guys thought of it. Just comment and tell me what you think of it.

Sitting on a bench by a playground I stop and start to think
Of how our nation is starting to become on the brink
Of utter destruction, from sin and shame and debt.
If impurity was a liquid, we'd be soaked and not just wet.
Yet still there are God's followers who are alive today
And sometimes do not live for Him, we simply back away.
Now I'm not criticizing all my fellow believers out there
For I too fall short quite often, it seems as if I don't care.
But truly I do, yes truly I do and most of you do as well.
For I know that though we sin, no one wants to go to hell.
so what is this thing that makes us sin, this thing that makes us fall?
It is sin, it is temptation: Man's enemy from the beginning of it all.
But we also have a part in it, which really ignites the flame
It's man's selfish desire which causes us such shame.
But thanks be to our great God, who forever reigns on high
Who sent his only Son to us, where on a cross he died.
He bore all our shame and suffered all our woes
Except that on that blessed third day, up from the grave He arose.
Now we can spend all of eternity with not only our heavenly Father
But His sacred Son, His only lamb, our Saviour, our Lord, our God.
Friend, that's all I want, all I can and will ever need
To live a pure, true, and happy life that's all I need indeed.


~Nanshee~

28 comments:

Nan_shee said...

i wasn't sure what the title was, so i didn't put anything down.

Josh R said...

thats cool

Tyler said...

haha i liked that....its so true

Nan_shee said...

ya. I agree.

Tyler said...

I love that, This is Taylor. Wow this is so true, and deep. Like really heavy you know like my huge guns I got here. lol I loves you all in christ of course.

Nan_shee said...

haha i agree taylor:D haha have you brought your money yet? cuz you still haven't bought your ticket to the gun show. hahaha ttyl. love you all too

Tyler said...

haha....lol :)

T~Dawg said...

Dude is there a zoo around here because there are 2 pythons loose!!!

Nan_shee said...

teehee teehee. hey i saw one of those 'No guns allowed' signs yesterday. They didn't let me in....

Kaili Michele said...

Hey thanks for sticking up for me but I got him back so good...I got the chills when I read it...*hug* thanks again!

T~Dawg said...

Hahahaha!!!!! I am serious I will have to try that sometime and just see what they say!!!!!

Nan_shee said...

hey dude that's what friends are for! love you all lots and I would have done that for anyone. I had a feeling that someone was gonna give you crap for what you said so i put the round-house kicking and God comments on there but then.......ya.......then i just had to verbally do some beatings. *hug back* and taylor you really should...and we could film it!! haha love you all...even you josh i still love you guys.

T~Dawg said...

hahaha we could do that when we get together and we could film it with my camera (has a cam-corder on it) than I could post it on here!!!!! I Love you Nancy you always know how to lighten up any mood.

Nan_shee said...

awww shucks thanks. haha we need to do that though...you could come over to my house or something because we have a lot of stores like that around here...we could go up to kwik shop and do it or something. actually we better go somewhere where the people don't know you...to make it funnier ya know. but ya i'll ttyl. bye!

T~Dawg said...

that would be hilarious!!!!!!

T~Dawg said...

I LOVE YOU NANCY!!!!!

Nan_shee said...

i think my blog is the only one w/o fighting...it's kinda peaceful you know? helps me relax i don't know about you guys...let's just try to keep it that way cuz I LIKE IT! :D hehe ttyl. love you guys sooooooooo much!!

Nan_shee said...

and if anyone cares to know....I wrote this poem...I was just seeing what you guys thought about it.

T~Dawg said...

No way nancy that is amazing. You're an amazing writer. WOW!!!!! This is a good blog!!!

Nan_shee said...

awwwwww shucks thank yew. haha and i'll be calling you guys soon because we might be able to get together...

T~Dawg said...

kewl beans man!!!!

Tyler said...

im excited! yay!!! thats awesome nancy....!! i love ur blog its like you said. its peaceful....LUCKY! lol jk we're all good i think...mostly...lol :)

Nan_shee said...

ya, thankfully. well thanks and ttyl. bye

Tyler said...

see you tomorrow maybe, and definately on friday!

T~Dawg said...

I LOVE YOU NANCY HEY I AM STILL IN AWWWWW OF YOUR POEM!!!!!!!

Tyler said...

me 2

T~Dawg said...

yeah well I love it and so does Gizmo!

Nan_shee said...

thanks guys:D