Thursday, October 19, 2006

hello in Nigerian!!!

hi guys. dude not sure if all you guys saw this but i totally made CJ wipe out last night!! hahaha i'm so mean. I was down(you know since I was out and everything) and he was backing up really fast since my dad was about to throw a dodgeball at him and i moved my head in time so he was OUT!! ahaha it was stinkin hilarious. and he lept over me during the thing which was pretty scary but then it was really cool. all quick-fast... you know. yeah oh and in case Jonathan sees this blog sorry for hitting you in the head last night...haha oh and i hit josiah in the head last night as well. geez i freakin' killed everyone!! wowzers. haha i totally dissed josh as well on the comment thing hehehe crafty indeed. ok this is weird but I had to let it all out. alrighty then i'll ttyl. please leave a comment because I like to read the random, and occasionally insane, musings that y'all leave on my site. well ttyl. bye!! and if you're wondering about the name of this blog, then ask me or read the comments on the previous blog. over and out...oh!! everyone HAS to go to the corn maize AND the retreat ok that's all i have to say. bye!!
Master Lancey

12 comments:

Tyler said...

YAY I AM THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!! JK NEWAY I AM GOING TO THE CORNMAZE AND THE RETREAT!! I AM REALLY EXCITED!! I HOPE WE DO SKITS CUZ I WANT TO BE AS WIERD AS I CAN AGAIN!! WELL...I G2G COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOGS...SO C YA!!TIMMY!

Nan_shee said...

wow, you must really like caps lock. actually you are sooooooooooooooooooooo cool timmy!! ur like the coolest tyler that I know.!/timmy. haaha i'm excited for them both as well and I'm going to them as well. ahah the skits are gonna be great because we will come PREPARED!!!!! oh and it's spelled "weird" wow never knew I would have this much fun correcting people's spelling on blogs..hehehhe alright you have fun w/ that ttyl. bye
Master Lancey

Josh R said...

tyler your wierd im glad im not going 2 the retreat yeesss but i am going 2 the cornmaze

Nan_shee said...

haha i just got back from the bennett's house dude it was flippin' sweet. haha we all dressed up in random outfits and walked down the street singing Christmas songs. we also sang to their neighbor. haha well yeah at least you aren't calling me weird anymore, josh. probably since you are gonna kill me or something but that TOTALLY sucks that ur not going to the retreat! oh well at least you'll be @ the cornmaize ttyl. bye

Josh R said...

it should be fun tonight see ya

Tyler said...

why arent u going to the retreat?? that is reakky sad...well glad that moment is over...jk. just for u nancy...WEIRD! neway...as i said earlier...i hope we do skits really bad cuz i am really WEIRD!

Nan_shee said...

go tyler way 2 b a champion!! cuz u know we ARE the champions cuz we are WEIRD!!

Tyler said...

ya i am talking ot u on the phone and u are keeping me entertained! luv ya sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
Timmy

Nan_shee said...

mlegh josh is a party pooper cuz he's not going to retreat!! oh well we're gonna miss ya and have SO MUCH FUN WITHOUT YOU HA!!! well ttyl. actually tomorrow...except for josh. mr. I-have-a-soccer-tournament. haha jk ttyl. bye

Josh R said...

its not my fault!!!!!!! hey i finnally got a blog yeeeessssss come see it

Nan_shee said...

it's ok but you TOTALLY missed out on me eating dirt!! you'll hear about it sooner or later so i don't need to explain. alright i'll check it out.

Tyler said...

it was flippin sweet! i was sooooooooooo proud of you! and our cabin was really fun!