Well meh. I'm not too happy right now...I just got back from the hair-hacking-away place and they chopped off a lot of my hair...possibly 4 inches or so, so now my hair's about the same length as Tyler's I think. I really don't like it a whole lot but oh well. It's my fault anyways. Anyways, how have you all been? Contest was really good for me score-wise although it was insanely boring most of the day. I got a 1+ on my piano solo, a 1 on my voice solo, our choir got a 1, our Bel Canto ensemble got a 1+, and our Gold ensemble got a 1+ as well. Well, I have to go rake the excess grass from our backyard...bleh....but I will see you on Sunday!!! adios amigos! (this has been silly songs with Larry. Tune in next time to hear Larry say, "Bob is really angry! I hope he doesn't catch me! It's so hard to run with this sombrero on my head!") just had to do that tyler...haha
Nancy
P.S. This was my ingenious way of getting water out of the water bucket without a cup at camp. The only problem was I'd usually come back into the cabin with my entire shoulder soaked and freezing. Bye
10 comments:
thanks nancy!!! hehe that makes me smile!! lol :) see??? :) :) :) :)
lol hello nancy please dont be angry and dont try to catch me with a sombrero on my head
you're welcome tyler and yes i can see haha. JOSH WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING YOU BLOODY JIPPER!!! i wanted to show you the pic of you, me, and breeanne at camp cuz i'm putting it on the slideshow. well i won't be angry at you now. AH IT'S SCARY OUTSIDE!!!!!
we're supposed to be under a tornado watch for like the next three days...and i have a track meet tomorrow!! FUN FOR ME AND KAILI AND TAYLOR AND NANCY!!!
hehe but we didn't have one did we?!?!? NO which i'm very glad for. it's so weird to think that Greensburg no longer exists because i just went through there last year.....yeah well i'll see you all on sunday!!!
ya i know its weird...
geez nobody else ever gets on anymore bah!!
I AM
IM HERE!!!!! hi nancy..i love love love love you!!!
i love you too tyler! even when you pretend to be a fire truck hahaha good times.
Post a Comment