Sunday, October 29, 2006

back from retreat.......

Hey there. Boy, I'm tired. I didn't get very much sleep at all the first night. This font looks exceedingly large on here but maybe it's just out to deceive me and take over my life or something. Except that that is very unlikely and I am VERY tired. I still wish we had youth group tonight though. Our speaker was pretty cool at retreat and so was our worship leader. We had these awesome scavenger hunts and the 6th grade girls won them all. It was really cool though. Their my buddies:D. haha well wow I"m VERY tired and I need to go to sleep before I go utterly insane and you people never visit my blog again. ha ttyl. bye
Nancy

5 comments:

Tyler said...

hahahahahahahahah!! totally the first comment!!! r u feeling any better?? i hope so, cuz church wont be nearly as fun without you...boo-hoo!

Nan_shee said...

yee-ah i'm better thankfully but i'm still incredibly tired. i'm so mean because i made the majority of my family sick with it but no one had it as severe as I did. so i'm glad for that. oh and my mom was finally able to throw up so she got over the flu pretty fast. sorry for all those people that are grossed out by people's energy sources being forced up into the environment but tyler asked. bye

Tyler said...

nan_shee! u got me sick! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! thats ok i think i'll get over ti sooner than u did cuz unless somethin weird happens, i'll be at school 2morrow. well...thankfully i am not dying...but ya. i'll c y'all 2morrow night!
♥ ya!
Court Jester Timmy

Nan_shee said...

oh i'm sorry geez I"m getting everyone sick!!! but I thought you had a cold??? maybe that was kayla...hehhe i'm contagious. hehe i'll ttyl. lol bye. Master Lancey

Tyler said...

i did...and then i got what u had! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
luv ya!